Corporate, finance, negotiation, business projects and ventures, trusts, debt restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, foreign investment, Due Diligence, investments, non-massive receivables collection.
- Business start-up consulting.
- Assistance and representation with government agencies to register and obtain permits and licenses.
- Finding, qualifying and selecting potential clients, suppliers and service providers (i.e. engineers, CPA’s., specific industry specialists, etc.)
- Representation and liaison between you and your potential suppliers, business services providers, counterparts, partners and clients.
- Legal transactional work in corporate and business services, partnerships, corporation agreements and contracts for alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring, trusts, loans, credits and sales.
- Due Diligence as originators or by assisting your lawyers and CPA’s.
- Real estate legal counseling; negotiating and transacting the purchase and leasing of real estate and equipment, locating space for your operation to best suit the project’s requirements and coordinating construction administration.
- Non-massive credit and collection services.
Besides my focused transactional and litigation services, I also manage your business resources aimed to establish and support your ongoing operations in Mexico.
My goal is to empower you to make the best informed decisions while managing your investments in Mexico and to facilitate your process of establishing your business and its operation.
I appreciate your input in time, effort, money and know-how in your investment and I will manage these resources efficiently.
I view your business venture and project from your standpoint, with a larger scope than general practice law firms usually do.
I’ve been helping major private companies solve their business and legal issues and developing their projects during my 33 years of professional practice. I am acquainted in dealing with business professionals, business operators and advisers, working individually and also as a team member. My aim is to make sure my clients reach their objectives by solving their legal issues, whether within the company or by negotiation with their partners, clients, suppliers or with government agencies.
I can help you do business in Mexico. My expertise includes not only legal aspects of doing business in Mexico but to make business in Mexico a reality. I understand what foreign investors and foreign business people worry about when working in Mexico. I’ve been doing business with both Mexicans and Americans for over 33 years. Priorities are seldom the same for both. My dual citizenship reflects my bi-cultural upbringing. It has been useful to me to help Americans close their transactions successfully. We have to make things work.